We hope that you, your families, and loved ones are staying safe during this time. The health and safety of our patients and our eye care team is our first and utmost priority in everything that we do.
We are open and available to treat patients who need us.
What are we doing to combat COVID-19?
In the office, we have taken the following steps to ensure your safety:
• All patients/employees must undergo and pass a short screening upon entering the clinic.
• When scheduling appointments and prior to entering the facility, we ask all patients about any COVID-19 symptoms/exposure.
• At the time of the appointment, patients will be instructed to wait in their car. Please do not come into the office until notified to do so. Call us upon arrival to check in. Please come wearing a mask.
• We are respecting social distancing regulations amongst our staff and patients. Proper social distancing will be observed in our waiting rooms and proper sanitization will be conducted throughout the facility in between patients.
• Visitors are not allowed until further notice. The only exception that will be made will be for patients who have caretakers, require assistance or a translator.
• Our staff will be wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to ensure their safety as well as yours.
We have resumed elective outpatient surgeries.
• Prior to surgery, we require a negative COVID-19 test result be submitted within 7 days of the scheduled surgery date.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this unprecedented and challenging time. We are continuing to monitor the pandemic and will provide you with additional updates when they become available. We look forward to seeing you again and remember, we will get through this together!