- Board-Certified Ophthalmologist
- BS in Molecular Biology, Princeton University
- MD, University of Virginia
- Ophthalmology Residency, Stanford University
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
A respected medical scholar, as well as notable physician, Dr. Braun has published numerous articles in several peer-review journals and is the co-author of chapters in two ophthalmologic textbooks. In addition, she is a frequent speaker at national ophthalmology conferences.
A native of the Washington D.C. area, Dr. Braun lives with her husband and three children in Brentwood.